
I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea. In class we have talked about how many pairs of jeans or even the amount of clothing a person has. Some of the materials are harmful to the environment and I think that if Gelebart can create clothes out of waste there could also be other alternatives for the items we just throw away. Instead of filling land fills, we could create clothes out of our waste in order to save room and even make some money off of it.

Images by Katell Gelebart.
Article by Kimberely Mok
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/10/french-food-packaging-fashion-katell-gelebart.php?campaign=th_rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+treehuggersite+(Treehugger)

this is awesome! It is so cool that they are using packaging to produce clothing. You waste so much material from packaging; it's time that all the packaging is useful! I would definitely purchase this new line of clothing. Next, they will be producing prom dresses!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great invention! The only problem is that the clothing will be very expensive thus the usage of this invention will not reach its full potential
ReplyDelete