Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eco-Friendly iPad and iPhone Sleeves

Nigel's Eco Store has recently come out with a better way to cover your iPad or iPhone.  You can also get this sleeve for your laptop.  This should dramatically cut down on the amount or rubber and everything else that is hard to break down in the environment.  Hopefully this will give other people ideas to create other types of covers with eco-friendly materials.  Who knows, maybe one day our iPods will be made with organic materials?


iPad Sleeve-$17.99
iPod pouch-$11.99
Laptop Case-$22.00

I got this article from Adam on Lifegoggles and thought it would be a good thing to write about because we are all so into technology; which can help the environment.  But we don't think about the things we use for our technology that could be not-so-good for the environment.  


1 comment:

  1. I would definitely get one of these green covers if I had an iPad or Iphone. They should make covers for other things as well.

    ReplyDelete